Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Cards

How are doing on your Christmas Cards?  Me, not quite done or started yet!  lol.  You would think that I do this stuff all the time, I would have them in the mail right, uhhhh, not quite.  I will make my cards, I will mail them....sometime before Christmas!  I have been making Christmas cards here and there though for classes, to sell and to gift.  However, just not my own family and friends cards.

Here are a few I have made recently:

These are made with some of my favorite Christmas Stamps this year- Hang Your Stocking, Christmas Pines and Star of Light.

Did you know I have an ETSY shop where I have some Christmas Cards for sale?  Check it out, share it at https://www.etsy.com/shop/UniquelyStamped.

Or, if you want to purchase materials to make your own Christmas Cards, Stampin' Up! has a TON of year end sales right now.  Check them out at www.mayramt.stampinup.net



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment