Monday, September 19, 2016

My Favorite (Holiday) Things!

Hello!

I know, it's been a while.  Summer for our family was super busy!  I kept busy stamping over the summer and will share some fun project soon from then.  However, I am back just in time for the new holiday catalog.  I thought it would be fun to kick off the holiday season with a list of "My Favorite Things".  Ready?!


1. The Star of Light Bundle!  This one caught my eye immediately.  I love the font, love the "stars" and love the messages.  I will be using this one for my own holiday personal creations for sure!

2. Spooky Fun Bundle.  My family loves Halloween.  This year we may host a Halloween party so naturally I need cute Halloween stuff, right?!  I love the tree and other spooky fun elements.



3. Wonderful Year Stamp Set.  I love the font and the message.  That along got me with this one! Isn't the card below so cute and simple?!




4. Suite Seasons Stamp Set. I LOVE the versatility of this stamp set.  In one set, you get all of your fall needs covered.  And it has pretty font too!
5. Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set.  I love to bake for the holidays.  I always like to give gifts to include the following a baked item, a stamped item and something practical (Starbucks gift cards are a hit!).  These tags will be perfect for my baked goodies!


6. Tin of Tags Kit.  These gift tags are adorable!  They are easy to make and look great.  This would make a great class with some friends.  Who's in?!


There are many more holiday products I love.  These were just my top 6.  Let me know what your favorite product is from the Holiday Catalog and be entered in a drawing for a fun prize!  Email me by 9/23 to enter with subject "My favorite things".  Check out the entire catalog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment