Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall Vendor Fair





Hello!
 
Today I participated in a Fall Vendor Sale.  As you can see from the above table, I took lots of stuff!  My table had no room on it when I was done setting up! lol  Overall, it was a good event.  I focused my handmade items on small gifts, cards and card sets.  The things that sold best were the gift items.  I think we are all looking for small gifts this time of year for neighbors, coworkers and other people we want to give a "little something" to.  I do have some left over, so please contact me if you would like to order any.  I will gladly calculate shipping and try to be efficient (and as cheap as possible) with shipping.
 
Here are a few of the items that I took. 
 
Mini Coffee Cups (filled with Hersheys kisses): $2.50 each ...super cute for coffee lovers or any other adults!

 
Coffee Break Gift Set: $6.00. 
 
This cute box is a Tag A Box from Stampin' Up!.  It is decorated with Stampin' Up! DSP, washi tape and ribbon and filled with 2 Krueig pods, 4 coffee cookies, and choclates. 


 
 Post It Holders with Pens: $5 (my best seller today!)

 
Notebooks with Pens :$4.  Both of these are good teacher gifts or coworker gifts.

 
Big Bow Gift Card Holder: $3

Smore Kits: $2.50.  This one got a lot of attention too.  I think everyone love a good smore!

 
Contact me to order any of these items or to learn how to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment