Thursday, September 3, 2015

Handmade for the Holidays...New Holiday Catalog!



The Holiday Catalog is here!  Click on the link on the right side bar to see it now!

I have got to admit, usually by mid- July I have ordered most of my holiday items and have started brainstorming what I want to make and have mass produced some projects to swap at Convention.  Well, this year with the baby and no convention I am behind! LOL Okay, not really.  It is only September which means I have plenty of time.  I think the key to Handmade Holiday projects is to plan and start early....especially before December comes around.  So, I have put together a list of my favorite items from the Holiday Catalog to help get your mind thinking of holiday projects.

My favorites (see below for links to the products):
  • Jingle al the Way Bundle: I love making photo Christmas cards.  No, not the kind you buy at Costco, although those are cute too.  I like to make handmade cards with a photo in them ;)  Take a look at the photo card on page 12 to see what I mean and what I will probably be making for my family.  This was my favorite sample from the catalog.  Plus, they look easy to make!

  • Witching Décor Hat: The picture speaks for itself....It is SO CUTE  and would look great in my home!

  • Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit: I always run out of time to make tags.  This kit will make is super easy for me to make them and they are ADORABLE!

  • Embellished Ornaments: These look gorgeous with foil paper!

  • A Corny Thank You: Who doesn't love acorns, plus I love making thank you cards.

  • Peaceful Pines: Christmas Trees are cute, that's it! lol

  • Flurry of Wishes bundle: I have to make snowflake projects each winter and this one comes with a coordinating punch!

  • Lighthearted Leaves: I love fall projects and like I mentioned above LOVE making thank you cards and thank you card gift packs.

  • Spider Web Doiles: These are adorable and will dress up any Halloween project.

  • Howl-o-Ween Treat: I love owl stamps and this one is too cute!  Plus this is an easy stamp, cute and assemble set.

Let me know what your favorites are....or if you want me to mail you a catalog!  I am booking Fall Private classes now, so contact me if you are interested.  I bring all the materials and you and your friends have fun stamping....it is casual, fun and easy!

Take Care,
Mayra

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment