Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New Stampin' Up! Catalog and My Favorite Item

Hello Everyone!

As many of you know, I just had a baby (well she is 10 weeks now!) and have been away for a bit (kindof).  I am always stamping...even while sleep deprived a few weeks ago.  But now that my baby is a couple months and we have a new catalog I have extra energy!  I invite you to get yourself a cup of coffee, glass of wine, or what ever beverage you love and browse through this amazing catalog- click here to view.

My favorite item, that quickly went on backorder but will be available in a few days is the Tin of Cards kit featured on the catalog cover.  I love the cards, tin and ease of use of the kit.  I love the add-on stamps you can buy with it too.  They are so cute and versatile.  Take a look at this video featuring this product:

 
Enjoy and contact me for details or to order.  You can also order at www.mayramt.stampinup.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment