Thursday, September 10, 2015

August Stamp Club


 
 
I love, love, love my Stamp Clubs.  We gather monthly, make projects, learn new techniques and eat yummy snacks.  I truly look forward to it all month long and have a blast.  These projects are from my last Elk Grove/Sacramento Stamp Club.  We had so much fun my girls said it sounded like we were having a party! lol  It really does feel like a party!
 
This club we featured the Tin of Cards Stamp Set, the new Gift Bag Punch Board, and the Birthday Wishes Stamp set.....along with some other new fun items! 
 

Want to have a monthly or bimonthly Girls Night with your friends?  Contact me to schedule your Stamp Club .....we can test it out one time to see if you enjoy it....I am POSITIVE you will! 
 
Got to go stamp,
Mayra
 


No comments:

Post a Comment