Thursday, September 17, 2015

Last Minute Goodie Bags

 
I love making party favors, goodie bags, and all things for parties (except cake!).  A few months before each birthday I start thinking of a theme and what to do.  HOWEVER, it never fails, the date sneaks up on me and then I have to do a last minute scramble to get things ready.  You'd think I'd learn, but no!  This year with the baby has been no exception, except this time I think I have an excuse.  lol  So long story short, the Gift Bag Punch Board came to my rescue.  I needed something fast, easy, but non the less cute!  In fact, my girls have come to love their handstamped invitations and goodie bags so I can't let them down. 
 
I made 20 of these the night before the party and it only took me about 2-3 hours (with some interruptions in between). I kept the stamping simple, same design as the invitations except with the kids names, instead of your invited :)  Little tip on goodie bags, put the kids names on them!  I really hate  dislike when goodie bags get mixed up and I don't know who left theirs behind or who's is who's.
 
Project Info: I made size medium on the punch board.  This was enough to fit a pretty good amount of packaged goodies and candy.  Also, I used the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set. The top closure (half circle), is simply a circle (circle framelits cut with the big shot) folded down the middle.
 
I tried to make a video making these, but forgot a step, so instead I'm going to post the video Stampin' Up! made on it....ask me if you have any questions.  It's easy to make after you figure out the first. 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 
Here are the supplies I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment