Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Christmas Countdown Kit and DSP Trees

This has been a fun, crafty week for me. I am off work this week which means I have time to work on decorating the house for Christmas and making Christmas projects. On the project list for this week was a Christmas Countdown Advent box. This was a Stampin' Up! Kit (#150703- $30.00) that I ordered. Since Christmas will look different this year for us, I wanted to do something to make it special. I will be adding little treats to each box and/or a fun activity card. I tried to make a video of myself making the kit, but the video did not work out! lol. Instead, here is a link to Sara Douglas, Stampin' Up! CEO making the kit.
My second project this week is DSP Trees. That is Designer Series Paper Trees. I saw an ad for cute trees like this and thought, I can make those! I had a few pieces of think boards that my husband cut out into tree shapes for me. I traced my DSP, cut and glued them all. I need a few more pieces for my console table decor, but I couldn't wait to share the idea. Here were my steps:
You can find all of these products (except the wood board) on my Stampin' Up! store at mayramt.stampinup.net .

Next on my list of projects this week is 1) taking our family Christmas card photo and 2) designing and making our Christmas Card. The hardest part is taking a good picture! I'll share that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment