Sunday, September 27, 2020

October Club Sneak Peak Projects

My favorite projects to make are fall themed projects. They are a very close second to Christmas, but I like fall a bit better. I love the change in weather, the gratitude the season brings and the warm colors. I couldn't wait to create some sneak peak projects for my October Stamp Club. 

These projects feature 

 BEAUTIFUL AUTUMN BUNDLE (ENGLISH) 155189 $50.25                GILDED AUTUMN SPECIALTY DSP 153520 $15.00
















WRAPPED IN TEXTURE EMBOSSING FOLDERS

153574 $8.00

PLAID TIDINGS 6" X 6" DS153527 $11.50


I think the combination of the embossing folders and the DSP (designer series paper) really made the cards pop. 

I have a few more projects to make and then I can start making my own sets to gift. Then I can start bringing out the fall decor to go with it!  







No comments:

Post a Comment