Thursday, June 10, 2021

About Me & Some Summer Stamping!

Welcome to my blog! If you have never visited before, welcome! I have some fun summer ideas below. But first I thought I would share a little about me for those that are visiting my blog for the first time.

I live in beautiful Rancho Murieta CA and have 3 daughters, a 'very supportive of my hobby' husband and a new american bulldog puppy. I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 13 years. At first I joined for the discount. I had a friend that was a demonstrator and she made such pretty cards and gifts. I placed one order with her and then I knew I was going to be buying many more products. So I figured, why not sign up and get a discount. Many people do that (hobby demonstrators use their membership like a Costco discount). I had no intention of doing anything else. One day for fun I did an open house with some friends and family members. I prepared some projects and had everything ready for  people to make and take. It was so much fun to gather and create. I was hooked!  I had so much fun, even my ‘not crafty’ friend loved it. Plus I had a new baby and a toddler so I really needed some fun nights out. That was the beginning of me hosting regular classes, parties and a monthly adult stamp club. Those that gather with me agree that stamping and gathering is much more than the craft. It is a fun time with laughter and is truly therapeutic. 

If you are looking for ideas, crafty products, want to buy a kit, a fun class, want to book an night out with friends (right now, outdoor or zoom ;) want to join Stampin' Up!, please reach out to me. You can also view my store here: https://mayramt.stampinup.net/

Okay, now to the fun project ideas! I have been working on a couple a few kits. You can order these from now until June 20 by emailing me.


The Garden Birdhouse Kit includes the garden birdhouse stamp set, watercolor pencils, a blender pen, stazon ink and a make and take packet to make 8 cards. $48 for local pick up (add $5 for shipping). You will need your own acrylic block and adhesive.

The Color & Contour Kit includes the color & contour stamp set, In Color Markers, stazon ink and a make and take packet to make 8 cards. $50 for local pick up (add $5 for shipping).


Or to the see the Stampin' Up! line of Stamping and non-Stamping Kits, go to my webstore and click on the banner kit headline or in categories. 

Or if you like surprises and the convenience of kits shipped to you,  you will love Paper Pumpkin. These are all inclusive kits for only $22 shipped. Check them out at My Paper Pumpkin webpage. For these you order by the 10th of the month (or have a continuous order that you can easily cancel or hold at anytime) and you get the kit of the month. Below is a teaser for this month's kit and below that a recent fun kit.

For the Expressions in Color, order by June 10.




The kit above was last months kit. It was a fun summer masculine themed kit. Every month they are different. 

Thanks for visiting! Please contact me if you have any questions or would like any creative products or ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment