Sunday, July 8, 2018

Washi Tape for Cards and Pages




Do you use washi tape?  Since my discovery of washi tape I have been quite a collector of it! My attraction to it was similar to that of designer series paper. I love the colors and patterns and love them all.  In the past, I would buy lots of it and not want to "waste" it.  I reserved them for special projects only!  Recently I have found several easy ways to incorporate washi tape on my cards.  Now I can justify buying more of it because I actually use it. 

For both of my projects I used the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape (144166/ $8).  I like this black and white set because I can combine it with lots of other colors and patterns.  Above is a card I made with washi tape as the accent.  I used this with the new Varied Vases bundle.  This was a super easy card to make with the stamp and punch combo. 

Below is a 2 page layout that I also made with the washi tape. Long are the days that I can (and want to) spend hours on one layout.  Now I am a big fan of the Memories and More line.  I like to use the cards in the pack in regular 12x12 page layouts.  I used a couple cards from the Delightfully Detailed Card Pack and the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape as accents to dress up the bare white pages. 



Here are some other ways to use washi tape:
- to mark phone charges
- to identify your craft tools (from your friends)
- to dress up envelopes

Check out my site for more washi tape options- www.mayramt.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment