Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sending Lots of Love- One Layer Card




I love making cards, but I especially love making simple and stunning cards.  You know, those that are simple to make, but so beautiful.  The kind that you can easily make a stack of in no time! Today's project is one of those cards.  When I first got the catalog I was drawn to this stamp set because of the beautiful font.  I loved the look of it.  However, I questioned whether or not I would have use for it.  Now, after I have made lots, I can say I am using these cards for lots of things- just because, to send photos, or even as a birthday card.  I made a quick video with this card to show you how easy it was to make.

Take a look!



Place a $50 order with me between 7/27-7/31/17 and get a FREE PACKAGE OF DIMENSIONALS and a $5 coupon to spend in August!  Place your order HERE and make sure you enter code 63N94KRQ

Here are the products used for this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment