Friday, July 28, 2017

JULY PAPER PUMPKIN: POSITIVELY PICTURESQUE

Once a month, I get a cute little orange box in the mail filled with lots of goodies.  I anxiously wait for the box and feel like it's Christmas every time I open it! I love the surprise factor each time I open it.  Plus, it is the one time a month I can count on something fun in the mailbox!


This month's kit was Positively Picturesque:
The Positively Picturesque kit came with the Positively Picturesque Stamp Set, Soft Sky and Tranquil Tide ink spots, 4 standard card bases (2 ea. of 2 colors), 4 sheets white die cuts (2 ea. of 2 designs), 4 note card bases (2 ea. of 2 designs, 4 printed standard envelopes, 4 printed note card envelopes, 2 printed flower cardstock pieces, 1 sheet of 8 die cut stickers, 3 sheets die cut elements, 12 wood cuts, 5 yds. pink washi tape, 5 yds. blue washi tape, 65 dimensionals, and 100 adhesive dots.

That's a lot of project materials! This month's kit was super cute as always. Here is a short video on the project kit.


If you are interested in trying out My Paper Pumpkin, follow this link to sign up!  Also check out this blog post by Stampin' Up! with more details and more project alternatives using this kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment