Sunday, July 16, 2017

Best Deal in the Catalog, even better this month!




This month Stampin' Up! has bonus perks when you purchase the Starter Kit (which is normally already a great deal!).

Purchase the starter kit (now to July 31st) for $99 and get:

  • $125 in products of your choice (anything you want!!)
  • Free Shipping (savings of at least 9.99)
  • $50 in business products (in case you want to have a business, totally optional!)
July Bonus perks:
  • 2 D blocks (one for you and one for a friend!)
  • Grid Paper
  • Paper snips (aka really good scissors!)
  • Bone Folder
  • Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
There are so many PERKS of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and joining my Stampin' Circle. Here are a few:
  • DISCOUNT ON PRODUCTS!
  • Tons of product/project tutorials, tips and ideas
  • Get products, catalogs, and other info first
  • Be part of a great community that shares ideas, and loves crafting!
A few other things to note:
  • No obligations!  Zero pressure from Stampin' Up! (or me!) to sell or do classes!  I have a couple people in my "team" that are hobby demonstrators.  They stay active with SU just to enjoy the discount and buy products just for themselves.
  • If you want to enjoy the product discounts, it's easy, I'll tell you how!
  • However, if you want to make some money selling Stampin' Up!, SU and I will support you with it.

  • Yes, you can buy it again, even if you have purchased it in the past!

Questions?  Contact me and I will answer them, no pressures to buy anything.  Then you can decide for yourself if this works for you.  Believe me, it is a great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment