Sunday, April 24, 2016

Owl First Birthday Party


Hello!

Next week is my baby girl's first birthday!  Boy does time fly by!  I can't believe she will almost be 1. This time around with baby #3 it has been quite a different experience.  My two older daughters are such great help, that with this baby it has been pretty easy so far.   lol  So, I think time has gone by even faster than before.

So, I know she's little... and doesn't realize it's her birthday, BUT being the paper crafter I am, I still wanted her birthday to have lots of special touches.  So her theme is all about Owls.  I was inspired on the theme with some favors my cousin made before she was born (I'll show them with the rest of the party details, after the party).  They were gorgeous!  I found several owl things online, so took the owl them and started creating. 

Here is part one of my party sharing...her invitation.



Here are a couple of different views of it.


This invitation, despite all of the pieces it required, was super simple to put together. Here are all the different pieces I used:



I first punched and die cut all the pieces.  Then, I created a paper assembly line and glued away!  For the inside wording, I printed it on my computer with two columns.  Then I cut the paper in half and die cut it on the Big Shot with the same deco label framelits I made the owl body.  Easy!

Stay tuned next week for the rest of my owl party details!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment