Sunday, April 10, 2016

Teacher Cards Gift Set


One thing I love to make is card gift sets and I always make them as teacher gifts.  I love and appreciate how hard my kids teachers work.  So for teacher appreciation week I like to show them my appreciation with something hand made by me ....along with a practical, and always favorite gift card!  I love hand made, but also give a sure to love item too!

So here is my teacher appreciation gift card set for this year.  I used my new favorite Gift Bag Punch Board to make the bag (size- large).  Coincidentally, it is on sale until Tuesday for $15 (regular $20)...see below for link.  I also used the SchoolHouse Designer Series Paper as my focal point and the crumb cake note cards (another favorite and easy to use pre-cut card). I did a few variations on the card fronts, which do you like better?!

Like the card set...the products I used are below.  Click on the links to go to my webstore to order.

I am also offering a To Go Kit.

Teacher Gift Card Set- To Go Kit- $40 (pick up price)
- One Big Meaning stamp set (clear)
- Tangerine Tango stamp pad
- materials, pre-cut for the 4 notecards, envelopes and gift bag
(stamped images not included)

Optional Add-On's
- Shipping to your home  +$4
- Wood Stamps +$10

Order yours by 4/15 if you are interested at mayramt@hotmail.com



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment