Friday, September 5, 2014

My lifesaver....best product that is not a stamp!

 
 
I had my daughters 8th birthday party this weekend.  It was a carnival theme and that meant we had lots of details to do and create.  I bought the kids cotton candy pails as take home treats and then realized I wanted to add something else just in case some kids with allergies couldn't have it. LONG story, short....it was the night before and I needed a quick goodie box.  So I went to my ALL TIME FAVORITE, LIFESAVING product...Tag A Bag Gift Boxes. I didn't take a picture (darn!) before I gave them out, but they were simple and cute and worked.  I wrapped them in yellow and white carnival themed DSP and voila I had treat boxes!
Here is how they come, kraft boxes with acetate sleeves.  They are really heavy duty and cheap...for about $1 each in packs of 8. 
 
Here are several projects I have done with them.  I love doing treats for teachers, staff, friends, kids, and anyone else I can think of.  All you have to do is wrap them with DSP (designer series paper) and  some ribbon, add a tag and your set.

The one on the top I made for Back to School treats.
 
This one my friend Alisha gave me filled with new Blendabilities markers at Convention (she is super sweet!)

 
This one was for Easter and I filled it with eggs (naturally!), small toys and candy.


 

 These were my Christmas gifts last year for people I wanted to give "a little something" too.
 


 These were my Christmas gifts last year for people I wanted to give "a little something" too.

 
I called these my "Coffee Break" treat boxes ;)
 
 
This one was my very first!  I made these last year for my daughters 7th birthday (bike theme). 

 
Can you tell I love these?!  Seriously, they are super easy and give a WOW factor!  Try them for your next birthday, holiday, baby shower, bridal shower, Christmas, ........you get the idea right!
 
I was so excited to show you these I also made a video featuring the Halloween Tag A Bag Treat Box shown on the top of this post.  I really wanted you to see how cute and easy these were to make.  Please watch and enjoy!
 
 
Here is a link to these lifesavers or order directly with me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment