Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Holiday Catalog & Some of my Favorite Things!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mayramt/catalogs
 
The Holiday Catalog is HERE!  Okay, it's no secret....I love the holidays!  Any holidays, but especially Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Every summer I can't wait to see the new holiday products...It's like Christmas!  This year we were able to see the Holiday Catalog at Convention and so it was an extra big treat to attending.   I have waited soooo long to share it with you.  If you want to go straight to the catalog and by-pass my chit chat, click on the picture above and click on the right catalog....I won't be offended, really! I understand!

I thought I'd share of few of my favorite items from the Catalog. 
 
  1. Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set of 8: Page 25- First and foremost, I always need a good Christmas set that I can mass produce and looks great! So here is a Simple & Stunning card I created with this set.  I say 'Simple' because it took me about 5 minutes to make...and 'Stunning' because it looks gorgeous in person.  The star is inked with a Metalic Silver Encore Pad and shimmers and the All is Calm Snowflake Embellishment just give it such a pretty sparkle. What do you think?!
  2.  
    Gift Box Punch Board, Page 5: This punch board allows you to make lots of boxes in different sizes, easily and it's only $19.95!  I love making gifty boxes and favors and it could not be any easier with this box.  There are dimensions on the board that you easily follow.
     
  3. For All Things Stamp Set of 8, page 41: In the past few years I have enjoyed making hand stamped card sets as gifts to people I want to show appreciation to.  I put a lot of time in making them pretty and special.  I think that giving a Thanksgiving gift is a great excuse to appreciate people, and typically they don't expect it so it is even more special.  The cards with leaves on them are made with For All Things.
 
So grab a cup of coffee, hot cocoa, or glass of wine and browse the catalog and let me know what you think!  I hope you love it.  If you have a wish list you would like to chip away at, consider Hosting a Party or Private Class with me to get some free products.  Anyone who has hosted for me LOVES the parties and the great excuse to get together with friends while making fun projects.  Click on my Calendar to see open dates.  September is booked!  So set your date for October soon before that fills us too! 
    Here are some of the products I used on these projects:

No comments:

Post a Comment