Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Skinny Cello Bag Easter Treat


Hello!
So some of you know that I am pregnant with my 3rd child.  I am about 7 1/2 months now time is flying by.  I have never been one to believe in cravings or "I am eating for 2".  I have tried hard every time to be sensible (most of the time!) and not over due it.  This pregnancy I have had a craving, or made up an excuse to eat Skittles.  For some reason, they have been so good the last few months.  So naturally, as I was thinking of Easter treats, I automatically thought of using skittles!  The only problem is that it has taken lots of will power to not open up my treat and eat it! lol

So for this project I used Stampin' Up!s 1x8 cello bags.  These are cute and just the right size for skittles, m&m's or other candy about that size.  You can just dump them in or do a pattern like me!  Again, I used the For Peeps Sake stamp set for a simple tag and in no time had a fast and easy treat!  What do you think?!

Take a look at some of the products I used!

No comments:

Post a Comment