Tuesday, March 17, 2015

More Easters Treats with Gift Box Punch Board


Hello,

As you can tell by now (day 3), I love Easter and I love making favors and giftable treats!  So when I saw the Gift Box Punch Board released last year, I was dying to get it!  I mean, make boxes, loved that....plus make them in a variety of sizes....got me for sure!  I bought it and used it to make this super easy and simple gift box.  

The box was easy to make.  I decorated it with a belly band, ribbon (free with $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration, until end of March) and a simple tag I made with "For Peeps Sake" stamp set (yes- again!)

Take a look at my short video to learn how to make the box with the Gift Box Punch Board:



Here are some of the products I used for this treat box:

No comments:

Post a Comment