Sunday, March 15, 2015

Easy Easter Treats, Part 1


Hello Everyone,

With Easter around the corner I thought I would share some easy DIY Easter Treats with you.  Back in the day, when I was a new aunt I loved making personalized Easter baskets for my nieces and nephews.  I have fond memories of Easter celebrations, so it was fun for me to make fun baskets.  Now, fast foward and 15 nieces and nephews later, plus my own kids, that is no longer possible.  But, I still love to make Easter treats....just on a smaller scale ;)

So in the next few days I'll be sharing a few Easter treats and favors that you can make.  I even have 2!! videos to share too!!  So, please come back Monday to Thursday of this week to see my daily creations.  They are pre-programmed so you'll be certain to find new ideas on these days!  On Friday, I will share my favorite Easter tradition....I'll give you a hint....it involves egg shells and confetti!

Click below for a quick video on how to make the Cream Cheese Container Favor in the picture above.  All you need is sticky strip, designer series paper, tissue and some treats to put inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment