Thursday, March 12, 2015

February Stamp Club - Elk Grove


Hello!

This month at club we tried several new products. One of my favorites was the one above. I used the Mini Treat Bag Framelit. I immediately knew I wanted to use it as a gift card holder. I paired it up with the BYOP (buy your own present) stamp set and together they made a quick and cute gust card holder!


The second project is a frame insert. It is cut to 5x7 so it fits perfectly inside a frame. The stamp set, Best Day Ever and the DSP, Best Year Ever are free items you can earn with a $50 order. Ask me for details.


Next up is an Easter card using For Peeps Sake. I Easter is only a month away so I thought we'd get started with a card project for it. 


The other cards required multiple steps, so this thank you card was the simple one for the night.
We hadn't done a wedding card in a while so I think it was time. We used Perfect Day stamp set and embossed the greeting in gold.

We had a great time, even had a new baby visitor, although we missed a few people :( 

Contact me if you want details on my stamp clubs. It is fun monthly get together, with fun free product perks!


No comments:

Post a Comment