Sunday, February 22, 2015

Wedding Shower and Favors


Hello!

I can't it's been almost two months since my last blog post!  I have been busy, stamping always, but busy.  Last month our niece got married and I had fun helping her with some decorations and wedding details.  I thought I'd share some of the items with you.  Above is a banner I made for her bridal shower, using a Stampin' Up!'s Chalkboard Banner Simply Created Kit.  It was really easy to make, I used actual chalk and stencils from the Simply Created Build a Banner Kit (which I have used numerous times!).  The Chalkboard kit came with other colors to add on, but I choose to use the wedding colors instead.


I also made tags for these simply nail polish favors.  They were printed on the computer and punched out with a couple circle punches.




Another item I made was favors for the wedding.  These favors were easy to make with hershey's nuggets, inexpensive and they custom made tag gave them an elegant look.  They were also easy to mass produce since the tag shape coordinated perfectly with the Decorative Label Punch.

Well, that is not all.  I also made invitations (or shall I say the bride and I did).  This will be another blog post! lol

Below are some extra materials that you can use to make banners.  Keep them in mind for your next party!


No comments:

Post a Comment