Wednesday, December 31, 2014

25 Days (should be called 12 days) #12

Wow! The month flew by and it is almost 2015! I attempted to post holiday projects for 25 days and well.... I failed! Sorry! I don't think I took into account how busy the holidays get! I also have been helping my neice with her wedding and that takes lots of time too (I'll post those later). 

So here is my final post in the series courtesy of Stampin Up! One thing we did not do this year are gingerbread houses (edible or otherwise). However I am saving this project for next year. 

http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2014/12/22/gingerbread-houses-and-more

You can get the supplies and details at the link above. 

Have a Happt New Year! Take lots of photos and check back in with me in 2015!

Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment