Friday, December 12, 2014

25 Days #9: Curly Tree

Hello Everyone!

At my last club night we had a gift exchange. It was fun to see all the projects everyone made! I made a curly tree cased from PattyStamps. I followed her directions, put on 2 movies and spent the night curling DSP and pinning the strips to my styrophom cone. It was a bit time consuming, but fun to make. Here it is:
Tarah was the person I exchanged with so she is modeling the tree for me :).  Janna is peaking in from behind. 

Here are some of the other projects we got in the exchange. Each recipient is holding their present:

Here is Donna showing a cake made by my friend Colby. It was actually 2 tiered and looked like this:
Cute right?! 

I got gift tags from Donna. I loved the detail on them.


This is Colby showing her photo box from Tarah. I wish I got a picture of ot closed. It was very cute!





Alisha, my stampy friend and downline is showing a goodie bag Mary Lou made for everyone with some fun washi tape.

Kathy is showing a cute box and ornaments Alisha made. 

Mary Lou had some cute cards Kathy made.

It was so much fun to see everyone's creativity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment