Saturday, December 6, 2014

25 Days #6,7,8: Club Appreciation Projects


I have the pleasure of spending every month with these ladies. We stamp, we eat, we have the best time ...really! My husband always says it sounds like there is 20 people on our house because we are having so much fun!  

Last night it was my chance to say thank you to them for their loyalty and friendship. So I cooked them dinner (enchiladas my specialty) and we did a few projects (of course!). Here is the group (above). 

 Here was project #1:



Yes, I love these take out boxes! They are easy, cheap ($1 each) and fun to decorate. Stampin Up has several pre made boxes like this and I always order a few packs of them. I took a few angles so you could get a sense of the whole box! 

Here is project #2:


This is made with the Fry Box Die. I love this little box. It is very festive and mades a cute little gift!

Here's is project #3


This is another pre made bag by SU and the Big Bow Die. I also used the Chalk Talk stamp set for the tag. I think I'll use this for a gift card or some candy treats?! 

I hope you enjoyed the projects. We also did a gift exchange. I'll post those photos on a different post.

Have a great day!

Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment