Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Quick & Easy Notecards with Cactus Cuties


I hope you all had a great Christmas and holidays. I love Christmas, but it is also very tiring and after I look forward to some down time after. Once the kids are entertained with all their new toys and goodies I am able to relax and play with some new goodies of my own. In December Stampin' Up! opens up the preorder period for the new mini catalog with new spring products. Once I am done with Christmas stuff I can't wait for fresh new spring, Valentines and other new products. I ordered in time to have products ready to go for my winter break.

These cards use a bundle that is a little outside of my usual choices/style- Cactus Cuties. First off, I love anything that coordinates with a punch! Secondly, I could see that this was a trendy set and that I could make some clean and simple cards with it, which I love. These are designed to be easy and quick. The notecards are a nice size, a little smaller than an A4 card that really helps with simple design. It allows for a stamped image and greeting and fits perfectly in the notecard. Take a look at the short video to see how I made them and scroll below for the recipe and products used. The Cactus Cuties stamp set will be available for purchase on January 4th. January 4th is also the first day of Sale-a-Bration! During SAB you earn free products when you buy, host or join!






Measurements:
Basic White 3 1/8 x 54 5/8
Flirty Famingo 3 1/4 x 4 3/4

Recipe:
Paper- Notecards, Basic White CS, Flirty Famingo CS
Ink- Pear Pizzazz, Blushed Bride, Evening Evergreen
Stamps/Bundle- Cactus Cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment