Wednesday, August 4, 2021

My Quick & Easy Notecard with Color & Contour Stampin' Up! Bundle



I love a quick and easy card. But sometimes, I want an even quicker and easier way to add a note to someone's package, lunch, work inbox, or teacher folder. This is my basic go to when I need something nicer than a post-it note. I have seen many people make notecards similar to this. This is my take on the template. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kwgxpjRmqAkUIXdMi4D4rkNIRmVWuckC

Here is what you need: 
  • one sheet of color cardstock 5.5 x 4.25
  • basic white cardstock layered at 5.25x4
  • little designer series paper (4 x 1.5)
  • stamps and coloring tools of your choice (I used 2021-2023 Stampin' Markers and the color & contour stamps)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Vrl_0uqLf1YE198AhQsE806O9ebBl0AD
I will be making another batch of these in holiday themes, perhaps school theme and anything else I can think of! Click on this link to see the Color & Contour stamp set on my webstore!


No comments:

Post a Comment