Friday, June 12, 2020

Coloring with Jar of Flowers Bundle by Stampin' Up!


I have always said that stamping is a form of therapy. It is relaxing and gets your mind off of things and into the project in front of you. I always look forward to my monthly gatherings too and enjoy having the relaxation of stamping with the joy of friends. Since we can't gather right now, it is especially important to do things that are good for us and help us relax and unwind. I didn't always like coloring, however, lately I love it and need it!

I was very excited to see the Jar of Flowers bundle in the Stampin' Up! new catalog. I thought it was very pretty and allow me to make my favorite cards, easy, fun, fast and have a big wow factor. I featured two easy coloring techniques in the video below- coloring with stampin' write markers and with watercolor pencils. In the video I show you the difference between the two. As you can see from the picture I featured, I like the bold colors and chose to highlight the markers! You can decide for yourself. If you enjoy coloring and shading and adding dimension to coloring, check out the Stampin' Blends. They are great for that. I prefer (or shall I say, I am better at) simple coloring!


To help you get started, or jump back into stamping, or just to help with the prep work of projects, I am featuring a promotion. You can only get this promotion with me, it is for a limited time and hopefully supplies don't run out (so order early)! Check out the picture below for the details. 


Happy Stampin!
Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment