Monday, November 25, 2019

Christmas Card Ideas


Interested in making some holiday cards this year? I have a few ideas for you, in a few different styles. If you like elegant cards, you will love the Christmas Gleaming kit. I love a WOW Christmas card. The one above using a beautiful coordinating designer series paper (dsp) with gold accents. This is definitely a work of art (and love!). 

Realistically, if I am mass producing Christmas cards, I need a simpler design like the one below. Ths one is actually pretty simple to make, but still has some gold shimmer and red glitter paper.

The first thing on my wish list this year was the Snowman Season bundle. I love these cute little snowmen and love the coordinating shimmer paper. The paper is so pretty that you can cut it and easily add it to cards, like the one with the 3 snowmen below. 


In addition to the cards above, I always make photo cards for family and close friends. This year, Stampin' Up! has made it super easy for me with the Night Before Christmas cards and card pack. All I have to do is layer them and add a greeting and ribbon.


 What are your favorite types of Christmas Cards to make? To browse some of the products used above, check out my webpage: mayramt.stampinup.net .

No comments:

Post a Comment