Thursday, March 1, 2018

Beautiful Day Card with Stampin' Blends- with a quick video tutorial!

 
 
 
I know that coloring is the new thing these day.  In most stores you can find coloring books for adults with fancy markers.  I typically don't like coloring... until now!  I decided to try the new Stampin' Blends by Stampin' Up!  They are thicker than the regular markers and juicier.  I really enjoyed them.  I liked how smooth they were to use.  I paired them up with my new favorite, Beautiful Day, stamp set and easily made a couple of cards.  I doubt I will buy a detailed coloring book, that is way too much coloring for me.  But this flower and the butterfly in this stamp set are the perfect amount of coloring for me.  The one above is a card I made for my stamp club in February. I can see myself doing some coloring with these.
 
Do you like those fast paced recipe videos?  I love watching the "Tasty" videos on Facebook.  Have you seen them? I decided to make a video making this card in the "tasty" style.  Take a look!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment