Sunday, February 11, 2018

Easy Scrapbooking using Memories & More



I love to scrapbook. But realistically I have very little time for it. I make time for it because it is important to me, but when I do I have make the most out of my time and be efficient.  Having pretty pages is a must, so I have to be creative in how I can do that.  One way I save time these days is by using a Memories & More pack with matching SU cardstock.  I quickly put pages together with the title cards as focal points and the other cards as mats. Here are a couple of other pages made with Memories & More card packs. 




I am a big fan of the Memories & More line, by Stampin' Up!  If you are not familiar with the line, it is similar to the cards in the previous Project Life line, but better.  The packs come with an assortment of printed cards in 3x4 and 4x6.  Some of the cards have titles or text, others are prints, and some are designed for journaling.  The card packs match the beautiful Stampin' Up! colors and come with a couple sheets of adhesive embellishments.  Here is a look at one of the packs:




There are other things you can do with these card packs.  I use them to write quick notes or to use as elements in a card.  A very popular way to use them is in pocket pages, like this:





I have done several albums like this and love the simplicity of it.  You don't need a ton of stuff, just the cards, photos, the pocket pages and a pen.  

Want to give this product a try?  Check out all of the card packs at my webstore - www.mayramt.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment