Monday, April 17, 2017

Stamp and Punch with Crazy about You



It's no secret, I love to make pretty cards and paper crafts.  However, what I love even more is making pretty projects that look like they were hard to make- but they are not!  So, that is why I love punches.  They make card making easy.  Simply stamp and then punch out the image.  So easy!

I recently bought this stamp set "Crazy about You" and the "Flower Medallion Punch".  I love them! I have been making a few cards with the pair and love how easily they come together.  You can see from the picture about that I used the same basic layout (easy) for both cards, I just mixed up the colors and designer series paper.

What do you think?!  If you like these, buy them now!  They are both on the Retiring List...while supplies last.  In fact the punch is on sale too!  Click on the links below to go to my store.  Enter Workshop Code H7ACU6FJ for a fun surprise in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment