Sunday, October 26, 2014

Grateful Week Project #1: Wine Bottle Tag

Hello,

This week I am going to feature Fall/Grateful Theme projects.  I love giving Thanksgiving gifts.  A few years ago I started giving gifts to those I was grateful to in different areas of my life.  It started with teacher gifts and now is anyone I want to say thank you to.  I love giving these because unlike Christmas, people don't really expect them.  I still give cards and gifts during Christmas too, but I think giving Thanksgiving gifts and cards is more meaningful and appreciated.  So give it a try this year!

The top picture is my first feature.  I apologize that the picture is blurry!  I thought I would start with an easy gift idea that many of you might already do (minus the tag).  This is simply a tag, looped with ribbon to dress up a wine bottle you might give to a hostess.  If you already take wine as a gift, dressing it up with a tag makes it even more festive.

For this project I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment