Tuesday, March 15, 2016

February Stamp Club Projects



So, I am a little behind in posting these!  However, I love when I get reminders to post and ideas on blog posts.  It makes me feel like I am not just posting to nothing...lol!  So, thanks Donna for the reminder and for following my blog ;)

These projects were using some of the Occassions Catalogs goodies.  I used the Rose Wonder set for two of the cards.  Starburst Sayings was the fun set for the SHINE card.  Party Pants is the stamp set on the balloon card.  This is a free SAB set that you can earn when you spend $50 (until Mar 30).  Lastly, the Easter Treat box is using one of my favorite treat boxes.  See my 3/14 blog post for those details.

Want an excuse to get together with friends?!  Call me over and we can have a stamp party, create a stamp class or club!  This is the highlight of my month to gather with friends and create!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment