Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sale-A-Bration 2016

It's Sale-A-Bration Time at Stampin' Up! (aka, the best sale of the year!). This sale lasts until end of March, but some stamp sets are "retiring" sooner! As always SU has created some fun stamps for us to earn for free with qualifying purchases and given us great perks for hosting parties and purchasing the starter kit. 
 
Here are a couple projects using my FAVORITE and FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.
 
(Just a note, the Hello Stamp Set is only available until 2/15.)
 
I have created a 2 minute video to summarize all of the perks.   It's the first video where I am "on" camera and not just my hands...stepping out of my comfort zone! lol
 
Here is another visual of the benefits.  Please contact me if you would like to buy, join or host!
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Post a Comment