Monday, January 4, 2016

Getting Organized: Tackling Ribbon

 
Tomorrow starts a busy time for Stampin' Up!  It is the first day of SALE-A-BRATION (SAB), Stampin' Up!'s BIGGEST sale of the year.  It is also the first day of the new Occassions catalog.  I have my Stamp Room clean and ready to go for the new items I am receiving from my pre-order tomorrow!  I can't wait.  Stay tuned for fresh ideas and scroll down for SAB details.
 

Getting Organized! Tackling Ribbon

Back to getting organized....I think it is super important to have an organized Stamp Room.  For me it is hard to relax and stamp in chaos, so I constantly strive to get organized, and STAY organized!  One thing that I could not get a handle on was ribbon.  It was a mess!  The other day I went to the Container Store and found a great spice rack that I imagined would work great with my ribbon for $19.99 ..and it did! One messy area solved!  You can see what colors I gravitate too, right! 
 
 

Here are the details for SALE-A-BRATION, starts January 5th!

 
Shop!
Here's the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Host!
Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you'll earn $25 more Stampin' Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin' Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
 
Join!
It's the best time of year to join Stampin' Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose $30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free!  Join to enjoy the many Stampin' Up! discounts or join to earn some extra cash, your choice!
 
As of Jan 5, go to my website www.mayramt.stampinup.net to check out the SAB items and new catalog items!
 
 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment