Sunday, November 22, 2015

Getting ready for Christmas

 
Hello Everyone!
 
It's the holiday season. I know it gets busy and hectic....but I hope you all take a little time to create. After all adding a handmade touch makes a card or gift extra special, right?! I am trying to stay away from the madness and do what I love.  Eventually I'll buy gifts and do all the other stuff. For now, I'm going to enjoy one of my favorite things...making Christmas crafts! 

 Last month I had my Christmas Club/Class and we had a great time creating Christmas projects.


If you know me you know I love to make fifty items. Here is a super simple one for ghiradelli chocolates.


I ALWAYS give coffee gift cards...this is perfect for it!

A little glitter vellum paper!


Sweet and Sumple card...
 
Have a great Sunday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment