Wednesday, November 26, 2014

25 Days of Holiday Projects #1: Christmas Takeout Boxes

EXTRAVAGANZA SALE IS STILL ON UNTIL DEC 2....CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE DEALS. ORDER WITH ME OR ONLINE USING CODE: EXQUBAEJ TO EARN SOME FUN PRIZES! 

Happy Thanksgiving (almost anyway)!

I am very grateful for lots of things this year.  First and foremost for a healthy family and lot of blessings throughout the year.  Also, for my Stampin' friends and all of your support and company all year long.  I love that you spend some time with me in your busy schedule (whether it is in person or online :) and that you choose me to be your go to person for your paper supplies.  I had a friend joke once that her monthly orders helped pay for my daughters dance classes and extra activities.....little does she know that they do!

As I have pumpkin bread in the oven, tamales on the stove and a turkey ready for tomorrow, I am thinking ahead to the next few weeks :)  I'd love to give you a series of ideas to help you plan your holidays.  What do you think?!  The first thing that comes to my mind is gifts for neighbors, coworkers, or teachers.  These new takeout boxes are perfect for that.  They come out to be about $1 each, sold in packs of 6 and are just big enough to put baked goods in or a small gift.  I think I will also use these for gift cards too.

This takeout box above is simply decorated with some ribbon and an easy tag I stamped and punched out.  I also added a little extra by wrapping some Festive Kraft Paper Rolls on it.  It was super easy to make and inexpensive.

Please come daily in the next 25 days for more fun ideas for gifts, cards and some holiday decor.  OR, subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email everytime I post something new.  Simply go to the "subscribe...." option on my right side bar, enter your email and then verify you want to subscribe when you receive the first email.  Make sure you check your junk mail on the first message because chances are the message will end up there.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Mayra

Here are the supplies used on this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment