Monday, January 1, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Sneak Peak


I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and your New Year's celebrations.  I am very excited for 2018 and welcome it with open arms!  On my resolutions list are the usual....eat better, lose weight, be more organized.....blah blah blah!  What I really want to do is make more time for stamping and my Stampin' Up! business. Fall semester is always super busy for me, but Spring on the other hand is much lighter.  So I placed a nice pre-order of new Occasions Catalog items to have to enjoy.  

On the top of my pre-order list was the Picture Perfect Party Suite.  I love the fonts, the designer series paper, the colors and the fun stamped images.  It is perfect for me.  Above are a few projects I made with it. Below are some sneak peaks from the new Catalog available 1/3.



Enjoy!
Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment