Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School Treats


 
Hello,
 
Can you believe summer is almost over ?!  It is definitely bitter sweet for me.  I love the flexibility of summer and the slower mornings and days.  At the same time I like structure and routines.  Either way, I will miss my girls company as they transition back in. 
 
Today I had a Back to School Mini Album Class and we made some bonus Back to School Treats.  It was a lot of fun playing with the Playground Project Life Card Collection and creating the cute little tags on the boxes above.  We just picked the cards we liked and used the 2 1/2 circle punch to punch them out.  Added those to some Tag a Bag Gift Boxes with a little ribbon and DSP and voila...cute little treat boxes.  I love, love, love the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes, they are inexpensive ($6.95 for 8!) and so easy.  I have used these for party favors, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter.....every holiday!
 

 
The second treat we made was a rolo "pencil".  These are also simple and made with So Saffron cardstock, embossed with stripes and a touch of silver paper.  What do you think?! 
 
 
Enjoy the last of your summer!.....I can't wait for the holidays!  Contact me to schedule your Fall party or private class!
 
Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment