Monday, October 26, 2015

Thankful Gift Sets

It's that time of year that I love! I love fall, the change of weather and the start of the holiday season. Every year I look forward to it and it comes by so quickly. One of my favorite projects to work on is making "thankful or gratitude" gift sets to give friends, teachers, and any others I want to show my appreciation to. I think it is a simple gesture that says a lot to a person. Plus, they are fun to make! It doesn't hurt to add in some pumpkin bread or another treat with it:) 

So here are the cards I made for my gift sets, some of them anyway. I used the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set and several markets to achieve the stamped image. That, along with Into the Woods designer series paper and I made some easy cards.

 
  Luckily for me we had lots of down time this weekend so I did quite a bit of stamping. Here is my pile ready for packaging! 
  Enjoy your day and take a little time to create something you enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment