Friday, October 31, 2014

Grateful Week Project #5: Frame Insert

Hello,

So my last project for Grateful Week is a frame insert. This is sized at 5x7 and fits perfectly in any frame.  It is a simple way to take an inexpensive frame and dressing it up with a scrapbook style insert.  You can doing these in any theme or holiday.  The last time I created a frame insert was on Father's Day about 4 years ago.  My husband still has it on his night stand.  Okay, back to this one ;)This was made with Crumb Cake cardstock and Very Vanilla cardstock and a few stamps.  Give it a try this year....it makes a great gift when you add cute photos.

 If you don't recognize these stamps it's because I used my October My Paper Pumpkin stamps (see link below).  Briefly, My Paper Pumpkin is a really fun subscription program that is only $20 a month, no time commitment and it delivers a box of craft supplies (all cut and ready for you to assemble in 30 minutes).  See my webpage for more details.  The stamps are from the MPP kit, but the project that came in the mail was different.  However, the stamps are so great I love using them on other projects too.

Click here to learn more about My Paper Pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment